Alpinestars Tech 5 Boots
Coming in the wake of the hugely successful and iconic Tech 10 and Tech 7 the new Tech 5 is an advanced multi-material, multi-panel construction boot that further strengthens Alpinestars line-up of class-leading motocross and off-road boots.
Incorporating an innovative microfiber chassis, which is extremely durable and lightweight, a medial biomechanical pivot system for excellent levels of support and stability and extended accordion flex zones, the Tech 5 affords performance fit and high levels of comfort and durability.
Upper constructed from innovative, abrasion-resistant microfiber with synthetic polymer on toe box.
Main microfiber material offers high levels of water-resistance, durability and improved weight-saving.
Material ensures consistent fit for long term usage and is easy to maintain and clean.
- Redesigned instep and Achilles accordion flex zones made from lightweight microfiber for superior comfort, control and support.
- Contoured advanced polymer core structure envelopes upper boot for structural integrity and abrasion resistance while allowing excellent levels of controlled flex.
- Anatomically profiled, high modulus polymer shin plate for superior impact and abrasion resistance.
- The contoured shin plate allows for greater range of fitment and features a Velcro® adjustable panel for a personalized and secure closure.
- Medial-facing biomechanical pivot system links lower and upper parts of the boot and gives front and rear flexibility and structural support.
- Both the inward-facing upper and lower panels are constructed from specifically formulated polymer with grip sculpture patterning for maximum contact with bike and improved abrasion resistance.
- Rear TPR gaiter on top of the TPU calf protector gives protection and comfort.
- Innovative buckle closure system incorporates polymer and fiberglass buckle arms and high-impact aluminum bridge closures for durability and weight-saving.
- Buckle system features memory and a quick release/locking system with self-aligning design for easy, precise closure and improved riding performance and security.
- All buckles are easily replaceable.
- The TPU buckle straps are ergonomically profiled to promote high levels of front flexion.
- Innovative one-piece TPU injected dual compound foot shell with excellent impact and abrasion resistance and unmatched levels of safety.
- This shell is reinforced by a metal shank inside and toe reinforcement co-injected in harder compound.
- Exclusive dual compound sole is seamlessly integrated to the multi-density foot base structure with built-in support.
- The sole offers superior durability, grip and feel while riding.
- The sole is replaceable.
- The TPU heel patch connected with shell and lateral/medial TPU parts, offers protection and support.
- Soft poly-foam surrounded the ankles and collar offer shock absorbing performance, plus full interior textile lining for comfort.
- Replaceable anatomic EVA footbed with textile lining on top.
- The Tech-5 boot is CE certified.
Place both feet on a sheet of paper. Draw a vertical line to mark the tip and heel end of your foot. Measure the lengths of both feet. Compare the length of the bigger foot with the size table to find your perfect shoe size.
Advice: It is advisable to choose one size larger than the normal shoe size.
*Size guide is orientative. For further information you can visit the producer's size guide or write to: firstname.lastname@example.org