Twin Air Filter Air
- Twin air filter's design, high quality materials and superior construction deliver unbeatable performance and protection - and make twin air filters the hands-down choice of more world & national champions than all other filters combined.
- Coarse open-pore foam catches airborne dirt, grime and sand.
- Fine open-pore inner foam acts as a second filter to trap the smallest particles while ensuring maximum air passage.
- Exclusively formulated adhesive ensures glue seams will not break down.
- Thick, flat foam, greaseless sealing ring ensures maximum contact with your airbox, while acting as a breathable gasket for increased air passage.
- Fused outer and inner elements prevent dirt and grime from being lodged between layers, unlike twin air, this can be a problem with inferior two-piece designs.
- Trapped particles can restrict airflow.
- And if dirt works it's way into your engine, a pinhead-sized granule will gouge your cylinder, piston and rings like a bullet.
- Used pre-oiled air filter.
- The coarse outer shell catches airborne dirt, grime and sand.
- The fine inner layer traps the little stuff Twin air filters are designed to increase airflow while ensuring the highest level of protection from dirt/dust.