Sidi Crossfire 3 SRS Limited Edition Boots
It is no coincidence that since its beginnings, the CROSSFIRE family has been the world's best-selling enduro and MX boot. Now in its third generation, the Sidi Crossfire 3 SRS is the latest in a series of improvements and innovative solutions to further perfect the impressive Sidi Crossfire 3 SRS Off Road motorbike boot.
- Fully removable and replaceable shin and metatarsal protection.
- Memory retention strap closure system. The straps only need to be adjusted once and will remain in this position for each ride.
- FLEX SYSTEM system facilitates flexing of the boot and the four floating fasteners allow a custom fit for each rider regardless of physical build or whether or not knee pads are used.
- HYPER EXTENSION BLOCK SYSTEM at the ankle to prevent overextension of the ankle, instep and posterior tendon when flexing the leg forward and backward.
- SIDI's exclusive and patented system allows the diameter of the CROSFIRE 3 SRS to be adjusted in the calf area by up to 3cm. This system, together with the longer adjustment straps, represents a breakthrough in terms of comfort. The inside of the boot is made of 2 different materials; one in rigid plastic to support the boot and the other heat resistant to protect the rider's leg from the heat of the exhaust. All components of the system are replaceable.
- The heel has been manufactured in P.U. This particular shape has been designed and tested to provide more security to the foot in case of torsion. The new heel ensures greater stability and comfort.
- The toe area is fully protected in high stiffness thermoplastic material with a specially designed texture to improve the feel when shifting gears.
- Interior made of Teflon net fabric and Cambrelle.
- Upper made of leather and microfiber.
- New replaceable SRS DOVETAIL sole with only 4 screws.
- CE approved.
|Primary material||Technomicro Microfibre|
Place both feet on a sheet of paper. Draw a vertical line to mark the tip and heel end of your foot. Measure the lengths of both feet. Compare the length of the bigger foot with the size table to find your perfect shoe size.
Advice: It is advisable to choose one size larger than the normal shoe size.
*Size guide is orientative. For further information you can visit the producer's size guide or write to: firstname.lastname@example.org