Generic picture that may not coincide with the real product.
Metzeler Tourance Tire.
- Dual Purpose tyre developed and tuned for the big, modern street oriented Enduro bikes.
- Improved carcass structures for enhanced straight line stability at high speed with smooth rolling characteristics for long distance journeys.
- Maximum mileage on the street and great traction also on light off-road surfaces thanks to the specific compound.
- Great grip with light and precise handling make riding easier in all weather conditions.
- Innovative belt structure with a single ply of steel cords wrapped around a radial carcass at 0°.
- Patented high performance technology by Metzeler for both front and rear tyres.
- Steel features a higher stiffness than textile and this allows the reduction of the tyre weight.
- Steel radial belt reduces the dynamic deformation of the tyre under centrifugal forces giving the tyre an excellent high-speed stability.
- Thanks to the more uniform heat distribution, mileage is increased and wear characteristics are more uniform.
- This symbol identifies a tyre with radial carcass and diagonal belt using MBS technology.
- The radial carcass allows the construction a low section tyre for enhanced cornering stability and reduced weight, while the diagonal belt limits tyre deformation for high speed performance.
Metzeler Advanced Winding:
“Metzeler Advanced Winding” is a patented system for optimum spacing between the cords of the 0° steel belt.
In certain sections of the tyre, the steel cords are wound with different spacing depending on the performance requirements on that particular area of the tyre.
On both front & rear tyre the spacing is wider in the crown area for more elasticity and self-damping.
For sections of the tyre used for mid lean, there is increased stiffness to support fast cornering.
On the shoulder area on the rear tyre, the spacing is again wider for safe feedback and control when riding towards full lean.
This article does not have a size guide. If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will be happy to assist you!