Flexeat Leatt GPX 5.5 Boots
Leatt launches the new GPX 5.5 Flexlock boots, with an innovative ankle movement system developed and tested on the best riders around the world.
Comfort, protection and a unique style.
- FlexLock System: Adjustable boot flex, LockOut of the ankle movement.
- Force Reduction: LockOut ankle movement gives up to 37% reduction of ankle forces and up to 35% reduction of forces to the knee.
- Fit: Outstanding first-class fit even for wide feet.
- 3D-shaped impact foam over ankles.
- ankle design with heel grip.
- Toe-Box: Low-profile, gear shift friendly shape.
- Sole: DualZone hardness.
- Extended foot peg zone.
- Steel-reinforced shank.
- Cuff: SlideLock system, auto-locking, one-way sliding closure.
- Grip: Flat and grippy motorcycle side of the boots for great riding feel.
- Buckles: Forged Aluminum, over-locking function.
- Inner Liner: Breathable mesh 3D liner with anti-slip reinforcement for anti-heel-lifting.
- EN 13634:2017.
|Primary material||Technomicro Microfibre|
Place both feet on a sheet of paper. Draw a vertical line to mark the tip and heel end of your foot. Measure the lengths of both feet. Compare the length of the bigger foot with the size table to find your perfect shoe size.
Advice: It is advisable to choose one size larger than the normal shoe size.
*Size guide is orientative. For further information you can visit the producer's size guide or write to: email@example.com