Eleveit X-Legend Boots
Passion, competition and love for two wheels. This is Eleveit, the Italian brand that after a long period of testing and research, launches its new line dedicated to off-road enthusiasts.
The X-Legend boots, highly technological and innovative, guarantee absolute protection of the extremities without compromising mobility and ensure maximum freedom of performance.
- C.L.F SYSTEM: A structure that protects the lateral movement of the ankle. The system is applied externally to the sides of the boot and a central joint located at the ankle bone controls the inclination of the leg. The upper skeleton plate is connected to the lower plate by a metal stud that moves within a housing with two preset stop points.
In this way, the lateral movement of the joint is mechanically controlled within the natural arc of flexion, avoiding any excessive extension and any dangerous torsion.
- C.F.F. SYSTEM (Controlled Forward Flexion): a system consisting of a PU plastic heel that extends in height until it is anchored under the joint arch between the inside and outside of the boot. The system guarantees optimal forward/backward oscillation of the joint, preserving its integrity in risky situations, and does not compromise rider comfort at all.
- CUT: flexible and lightweight microfiber.
- LINING: breathable 3D mesh, soft touch for great comfort.
- REINFORCEMENT: ankle protection with a new flex system that works both laterally and up/down.
- CLOSURE: Eleveit buckles with micrometric adjustment.
- SOLE: Eleveit dual-compound design and dual-color rubber sole.
- CE CERTIFICATION: Each Eleveit product is CE certified to meet strict European safety standards.
Place both feet on a sheet of paper. Draw a vertical line to mark the tip and heel end of your foot. Measure the lengths of both feet. Compare the length of the bigger foot with the size table to find your perfect shoe size.
Advice: It is advisable to choose one size larger than the normal shoe size.
*Size guide is orientative. For further information you can visit the producer's size guide or write to firstname.lastname@example.org