Alpinestars Tech 10 Supervented Boots
The benchmark boot in Motocross, the Tech 10 Supervented boot further advances the innovations that make it the most technical motocross boot ever. Featuring two inlet ports on the front, a ventilated shin plate, perforated padding and extensive mesh sections, the Tech 10 Supervented has been designed for maximum airflow through the boot’s front and effective heat exchange.
- Construction uses a highly breathable, perforated microfiber.
- TPU features is combined with ventilation zones and a new airflow system sole for breathability and superior ventilation.
- Two large inlet ports on the front of boot with exhausts at back for optimized levels of airflow and heat exchange.
- Co-injected for strength and structure, the exclusive TPU and rubber compound panels provide superb levels of grip contact, durability and heat resistance.
- The contoured calf protector ergonomically wraps around the rear leg and is constructed from a dual-density compound rear blade system to offer progressive dampening of excessive torsional forces.
- Shin plate features a new anatomic design for reduced surface area and weight-saving.
- Completely re-designed sole with proprietary grip sculpturing to improve foot-peg performance, grip and mud and water run-off.
- The exclusive dual compound sole is seamlessly integrated to the multi-density foot base structure with built-in support. The sole offers superior durability, grip and feel while riding, and improved performance on the shifter.
- The foot shell features five different compounds in a single lightweight piece to offer strength while maintaining flexibility and structural integrity and incorporates heel and toe protection and is highly resistant against abrasion and impact while adding to the boot’s overall durability. The foot shell also includes an integrated shank for support and structural integrity.
- Frontal protection features a dual closure system with an internal microfiber flap, plus hook and loop fasteners for a precise fit closure attached securely with a micro-adjustable, easy to operate, lightweight buckle.
- The shin incorporates a unique TPU blade system engineered to prevent frontal hyper-extension and offer greater flex control.
- Soft microfiber gaiter helps seal out excessive water and dirt entry, while the 3D mesh lining ensures improved air circulation and comfort.
- 3D mesh lining incorporates anti-sliding suede on heel area to keep the foot located inside the boot.
- Highly ventilated perforated padding for optimized ventilation and airflow.
- Perforated footbed for additional cooling.
- The central sole insert features a micro grip and side hooking grip design. It is easily replaceable and Alpinestars offers a full sole replacement and boot repair service.
- Inner boot has a mesh construction for optimal levels of airflow.
- Anatomically optimized for weight-saving and ergonomics, the new mechanical buckle closure system features a nylon and fiberglass compound for improved durability and strength.
- Air vents on the PU lateral calf plus breathable mesh insert improve comfort and reduce fatigue on short and long rides.
- Built into the Tech 10’s unique and lightweight single-piece co-injected foot chassis is the patented Dynamic Heel Compression Protector (DHCP), an innovative safety feature that includes a fully integrated collapsible heel area with an expanded polyfoam to absorb high impact energies during a crash. DHCP has been developed and tested in the demanding circuits of professional Supercross and Motocross.
- Evolutionary new shin plate design with ventilation windows strategically positioned to allow more ventilation without compromising the impact protection.
- 3D Higher Spring insole creates an effective cooling system using air channels within the sole for optimal levels of ventilation, while also creating a cushioning effect for enhanced levels of comfort.
- According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply: CE EN13634.
|Primary material||Technomicro Microfibre|
|Secondary material||Thermoplastic Polyurethane|
Place both feet on a sheet of paper. Draw a vertical line to mark the tip and heel end of your foot. Measure the lengths of both feet. Compare the length of the bigger foot with the size table to find your perfect shoe size.
Advice: It is advisable to choose one size larger than the normal shoe size.
*Size guide is orientative. For further information you can visit the producer's size guide or write to: email@example.com