Alpinestars New Land Drystar Boots
Mid-length, road Touring DRYSTAR® boot designed for comfort and convenience on long-distance adventures and everyday riding in all weather conditions.
- Full-grain leather construction gives excellent durability and long-lasting comfort.
- DRYSTAR® membrane layer between upper and lining for proven performance in difficult weather conditions.
- The boot shaping is engineered to give form-fitting comfort for long days on the bike with a toe box construction to improve riding control.
- Front and rear accordion microfiber flex zones are specifically designed for the low height profile of the boot offering low resistance forward and back movement.
- Convenient wide entry system with large Velcro secured shin flap, backed by a weatherproofing gusset offering easy entry and precise fit.
- Ankle-mounted loop strap ensures additional and adjustable security.
- Double density ankle disk protection is mounted under the leather medial side while a TPU protector sits within the lateral outer surface ankle panel.
- TPU shift pad protects the upper foot.
- Internal shock-resistant shin reinforcement mounted under the leather outer surface with heat pressed Astars logo.
- Rear reflective insert for better visibility.
- Textile collar inner lining is comfortable and durable.
- Robust toe box and TPU heel counter provide impact protection and structure to the foot hull of the boot.
- Contoured insole injected high modulus polyamide includes shank reinforcement.
Removable anatomic advanced EVA footbed.
- Alpinestars exclusive vulcanized rubber compound outer sole.
- New Land DRYSTAR® boot will be CE certified to EN 13634:2010.
Place both feet on a sheet of paper. Draw a vertical line to mark the tip and heel end of your foot. Measure the lengths of both feet. Compare the length of the bigger foot with the size table to find your perfect shoe size.
Advice: It is advisable to choose one size larger than the normal shoe size.
*Size guide is orientative. For further information you can visit the producer's size guide or write to email@example.com