Airoh Aviator ACE
The Italian brand Airoh, leader in the manufacture of motorcycle and motocross helmets launches the new Aviator ACE model, a helmet that offers the same safety and comfort as the Aviator 2.3 at a more affordable price and with a design that will make you stand out among the crowd.
The helmet has been made in 2 shell sizes which allows to offer an ideal ratio between the volume of the helmet and the size of the motorcyclist, thus keeping the degree of safety and protection unchanged.
Shell made of high-quality 100% Tricomposite Fiber.
The A.E.F.R (Airoh Emergency Fast Remove) is an emergency system for the rapid removal of cheek foams by the medical services which further improves the safety of the helmet cross and the AMS System offers optimal impact resistance.
2 different cap sizes to adapt the volume of the helmet to every rider’s morphology.
- Neck chest air intake with detachable dust filter.
- Removable nasal protection airflow through front, chin and top vents with air extractors on the back of the helmet.
- Field of vision enlarged which allows to wear last generation motorcycle masks.
- Comfortable interior with 2Dry antibacterial treatment, completely removable and washable.
- Closure of the chinstrap by double loop D.
- Adjustable and removable cap.
- Visor with two different extensions.
- Weight: +/-1.080 gr depending on size.
|Primary material||Tricomposite Fiber|
To measure the head circumference, place the tape around the head just about an inch above the eyebrows.
*Size guide is orientative. For further information you can visit the producer's size guide or write to firstname.lastname@example.org