Acerbis Plasma Body Armour
The new Acerbis Plasma Body Armour, innovative multi-layer soft materials with high impact absorption: ventilation, protection, lightness, and flexibility
- The soft torso protectors adapt to the body, three viscoelastic layers are bound by semi-rigid external biofoam, providing better shock absorbing protection, fitting and wear resistance.
- The innovative design combines the versatility of a cross chest protector and the extended and enhanced protection of a body armour: the removable shoulder and elbow protectors, are fitted with perforated stretch fabric sleeves, designed to ensure high breathability and adherence to the arms.
- The sleeves themselves are attached to the padded shoulder straps of the chest protector, leaving the hips free of fabric to increase heat exchange and breathability.
- Waist elastic band.
- The low thickness and the softness of the torso and back protection are designed to accommodate the neck-brace.
- Adaptability to different body sizes thanks to elastic adjustments on the sides and waistband.
- Chest protection with EN 1621-3 CE LEVEL 2 approval.
- Back protector with EN 1621-2 CE LEVEL 2 approval.
- Shoulder and elbow protection extended in soft material with EN 1621-1 CE LEVEL 2 approval.
- Padded hip protection.
- Material: EVA 55%, Polyurethane 25%, Polyester 12%, Spandex 6%, Nylon 1%, Others 1%.
To measure the chest circumference, place the tape around the fullest part of the chest, under the arms..
To measure the waist circumference, place a tape measure around your bare stomach just above the upper hip bone.
* Size guide is orientative. For further information you can visit the producer's size guide or write to email@example.com